15 December 2008

Mojave Miracles

Weird happenings in the Mojave Desert! Last night my daughter finally decided walking was something she'd like to try so here's a little video for some proof (for all you non-believers!)



...And that's not all...there's at least two inches of heavy, wet snow on the ground with no end in sight! Yep...its about 32 degrees outside and everything is blanketed in white. Fort Irwin road is closed (I heard) which is good considering nobody owns a snow plow out here! There's going to be a lot of stranded folks on post tonight! Here's some pics for proof (again...the non-believers...)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

The snow is beyond crazy!!! I am loving it. And congrats to Mattea for walking!!!! I can't get the video to work but I sure it's adorable!

Megan said...

She is so cute! I guess she thought if it can snow at fort Irwin, than anything can happen!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe all the hair! Last time I saw her there was no hair. I guess she is starting to look more like mama. Congrats Mattea.