08 July 2011

I feel like poo.

In other news, in the past 48 hours, I have become employed, gotten slimed by endless kissesmixedwithsnot, spent too much at the grocery store, listened to a specific radio station i purposely avoid simply to get me through "son-sickness" (its his fav station), jogged 3 miles pushing an extra 65 pounds in front of me (and it was uphill both ways in oppressive humidity!), cooked two dinners that were so tasty I'm positive I heard my taste buds applauding, and was able to see some friends perform at a festival (Rock on, Ralstons and Friends!).

Do you suppose since I don't look all that fab in red, that Target would allow me to wear a different colored shirt? I mean, I can't imagine they want any of their employees looking like one big tomato. Or I guess it would be more like a tomato with shredded carrots resting artfully on top.

No comments: