27 January 2013

My second week at Allen was tiring, but not in an exciting way. I know this first semester is like an introduction, and we will all be wonderfully prepared little pre-nurse robots who want to serve our community and like wearing see through white scrubs, but I am just itching to get to the "good stuff"! What is that saying...about a horse and a cart....anyway, I'm doing my best to be patient while sifting and testing through the fluff of the first semester. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much happy to be there, just overly ready to get through. I guess this is what happens when you wait to go back to school until your biological, economical, emotional, goal-alogical clock is ticking what seems like faster every day.

Pathophysiology is so far not as bad as those before me warned. All I have to do is feed that beast enough outside of class and it sticks....so far. My favorite class thus far is Health Assessment. Hands on, great instructor, fun classmates, lots of lab time...formula for favoritism in my book.

No comments: