03 February 2011

I have an urge to go walk on my treadmill until I can't possibly go any more. I wonder how many miles I could go?

I desperately want to go hiking.

De-shedding combs really do work! My hubby combed a whole other dog out of Jack last night! I think he feels better, he's been very obedient today.

I think I have too many pictures of Jesus on the first floor of my house. Seriously, I just looked around and He is staring at me from all directions. Its a good thing, but can you have overkill with pictures of Jesus? Thinking I might need to spread them out around the house.

My son just got a smack on the top of the hand for repeatedly trying to stick his fingers in an outlet and/or unplugging and putting the laptop cord in his mouth. He looks at me, slowly walks away, turns around and smiles at me, then goes to the living room and gives the floor a kiss. Someone please analyze and translate that for me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

We had LOTS of problems with Ella and Nic getting cords out of the wall and sticking their fingers in, we had to get those outlet covers that you can still have stuff plugged into them. Yeah, they are literally in every room. Sad really..