22 February 2011

Sew ____

Sew (lol) I've been browsing sewing blogs. I am amazed at the talent that is out there. I'm trying to harness my own, but looking at these blogs makes me wonder if I'll ever measure up to Molly at Greentreefrogs or Jenna at saltandpepper (those are totally made up...but very typical).

Last night I whipped up a pillow for Queenie. She chose a fabric with cats wearing Christmas stockings. She helped me stuff it and I think we bonded. We are completely different creatures, but I think sewing is one thing we can have in common while she becomes the mother of 7 mom of the year and I remain myself for the rest of our lives.

This morning she asked if I could sew her some monkey bars today. How do I break her little heart?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Gosh, you can't sew monkey bars?!