27 November 2011

Detox and Trolls

For 3 days I have eaten whatever I wanted. I asked permission first, of course, and got it. Of course I told myself "yes, please! eat 5 pieces of fudge in one sitting! have a heaping pile of mashed potatoes! eat bread and pumpkin pie!"

I don't feel so good :(

Detox starts tomorrow. I give myself permission to stop eating whatever I want and take care of myself. Apples, bananas, carrots, celery, cucumber, yogurt, and herbal tea.

Hey, on Saturday I ran 7 miles! No shin pain and I'm sore but its a gooooood sore. The kind that makes you wince and smile at the same time.

Smallish ones are sick. Gunky waterfall out of the noses, raspy little troll voices, and chunky coughs. Husband and I will inevitably get a mild version of it. 'Tis the season! My little trolls go from wheezing and whining to full-speed sprinting and laughing during times like this, and it can all change in a mere 30 seconds depending on how long its been since their last dose of generic Motrin.

Random: I need a good camera. And when I say good, I mean expensive, shiny, and too complicated to ever fully figure out. I could have so much fun!

No comments: